Propolis + Vitamin C, B3, B5, B6 Serum
Brightening, Vibrancy-Boosting Serum! Plus, its Vegan!
This serum is a complex mixture of propolis extracts and vitamins C, B3, B5 and B6 that restores vitality and enhances elasticity and vibrancy of the skin. Propolis extract is rich in antioxidants and soothes, hydrates and softens the skin while providing anti-acne/anti-microbial protection and controlling sebum production, while Vitamin C helps defend against UV damage while brightening the complexion for a more even toned skin, and boosting needed collagen production.
B Vitamins help reduce the appearance of age spots, lessen redness and other forms of irritation. Its lightweight texture with a faint honey-like scent easily absorbs, leaving a satin finish for skin that appears brighter, more youthful and plump.
Made with natural, cruelty-free, vegan, allergen-free, and gentle ingredients. This product uses biodegradable, plastic-free packaging except for the cap. Use within six months of opening.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing and toning, apply 2-3 drops to clean skin.
- Smooth onto skin.
- Gently pat until absorbed.
- Use the serum more than once a day, in the morning and evening.
- Follow with the rest of your skin care routine.
Propolis Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, NiacinamideFull list of ingredients:
Propolis Extract (87.99%), Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Glucoside (2%), Niacinamide (1%), Arginine, Panthenol (1%), Pyridoxine HCl (500ppm), Sodium Hyaluronate, Betaine, Caprylyl Glycol, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Extract, Pimpinella Anisum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Pyrus Communis (Pear) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Fruit Extract
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, suitable for sensitive skin and ideal for acne-prone skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Acne-prone, dull skin, tired skin, uneven skin tone, acne scars, blemishes|
|Volume (g/ml):||30 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.