A skin-strengthening and ultra-hydrating serum packed with 81.5% Propolis extract to soothe troubled skin coupled with EGCG complex to control excessive sebum production and prevent further breakouts.
Bonajour Propolis Serum has a high-concentration of propolis (81.5%), which is rarely seen among other cosmetics. It has anti-inflammation function soothes your skin that is perfect for troubled skin and boosts the skin barrier by enveloping weakened skin, a great solution for skin-deep dryness. Propolis has a remarkable ability to prevent the entry of bacteria into the skin, similar to how it protects the honeycomb from bacteria.
It contains ingredients to maintain healthy skin oil and water balance by controlling excessive sebum production.
Without parabens, phenoxyethanol, artificial coloring, artificial fragrance, Allergen fragrance, synthetic alcohol, PEG, sulfates, silicone, animal testing
- No. It is yellow because of the shared color of naturally-derived extracts in the product. Thus, it is safe to use.
- Propolis is made by mixing beeswax and saliva on substances extracted from plants by bees, and is used to protect the beehive from environmental factors, such as damage from rain and cold. Therefore, it is different from honey.
- Propolis products are usually thought of as sticky, like honey, but the propolis ingredient itself is not sticky. As a good ingredient for skin barriers and problem skin, Bonajour has created Propolis Serum, a refreshing non-sticky formulation for use on oily and problem skin.
- Yes, this product is highly recommended for those with sensitive or problem skin. Propolis Serum contains 100% moisture, which is excellent for controlling excess sebum and oil, and healing and strengthening the skin barrier.
HOW TO USE
- Use after cleansing and toning.
- Dispense an appropriate amount of the product.
- Apply to the skin, spread gently and evenly.
- Pat gently and let it absorb.
- Follow with your moisturiser.
- When using during daytime, don't forget to apply sunscreen.
Tip: Use Extreme Cica Serum during night time and the Propolis Serum during daytime.
Star ingredients: Propolis Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract
Full list of ingredients: Propolis Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Water, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Saccharomyces Ferment, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Plantago Asiatica Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Ulmus Campestris (Elm) Bark Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Gleditsia Australis Thorn Extract, Angelica Dahurica Root Extract, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Bletilla Striata Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Phaseolus Radiatus Seed Extract, Trichosanthes Kirilowii Root Extract, Broussonetia Kazinoki Root Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Extract, Amomum Xanthioides Seed Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon(Cranberry)Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Sodium Carbomer, Pentylene Glycol,1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Epigallocatechin Gallate
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, ideal for acne-prone, oily and combination skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Acne/breakouts, irritated/inflamed skin, excessive sebum|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.