Prep Vitaronic Ampoule Mask
SNP Prep Vitaronic Ampoule Mask is a pleasantly soft sheet mask impregnated with vitamin C, moisture and anti-aging components for a smooth, fresh complexion without annoying wrinkles and pigment spots.
The SNP Prep Vitaronic series is formulated from green, three-leaf bitter oranges that are full of vitamin C and energy for a flawlessly glowing complexion. Three layers of hyaluronic acid absorb perfectly into the skin depth and provide lasting moisture there.
HOW TO USE
- Remove film and apply mask over cleansed face.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove gently.
- Do not rinse.
- Pat the remaining serum into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Follow with mousturiser.
Tip: Don't waste remaining essence inside the package. Squeeze out the left over and apply on your neck and body.
Star ingredients: Niacinamide, Poncirus Trifoliata (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Hyaluronic Acid
Full list of ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dipropylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Poncirus Trifoliata (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Arginine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Dullness, pigmentation, blemishes, uneven skin tone, freckles, blemishes, dark spots, acne scars, anti-aging, wrinkles
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- People with allergy to aspirin will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- Store unused patches in the plastic pouch and keep the pouch sealed to maintain freshness.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.