Premium Cica Aloe Sheet Mask
Double up the moisture and skin soothing!
MISSHA Cica Aloe Sheetmask contains the combination of 95% aloe vera from Jeju Island and Centella Asiatica (tiger grass) that care for sensitive skin with a double dose of moisture and soothing active ingredients.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, prepare face with a skin toner.
- Open package and smooth mask onto face. If the mask is stored upright, the essence may sink to the bottom. Shake well to evenly distribute the essence across the sheet mask.
- After 10 to 20 minutes, remove mask and pat leftover essence gently into the skin.
TIP! Apply remaining contents of pouch to the necessary parts, such as neck, arms and legs.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract
Full list of ingredients:
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Methylpropanediol, Trehalose, Water, Betaine, Hydroxyacetophenone, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Scrophularia Buergeriana Extract, Piper Methysticum Root Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Coptis Japonica Extract, Madecassoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern:||Acne-prone skin, sensitive skin, irritated skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||21 g|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.