Power 10 Formula YE Effector (Vitality)
Restore tired and rough, textured skin with the YE Serum from the Power 10 Formula line. Focused specifically on revitalizing the skin for an improved and softer complexion.
Yeast extract has great moisture-retention properties to hydrate the skin and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles. It’s also a great source of vitamin B and iron, which contributes to brightening and lifting. Best of all, yeast can encourage cell turnover to reveal smooth, supple skin.
pH of 6.8 ± 1.0. Formulated without parabens, artificial colors, animal products, alcohol, mineral oils, essential oils, or silicone.
HOW TO USE
- To be used after cleansing, and applying toner and/or essence.
- Apply 2-3 drops to clean face, massage a generous amount to the face and neck. Lightly pat to absorb fully.
- Follow with moisturiser.
- Can be used day or night in your skincare routine.
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Ethyl Hexanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, Tromethamine, Carbomer, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglutamic Acid, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ppg-26-buteth-26, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, 1,2-hexanediol, Saccharomyces Polypeptides
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Tired skin, dull skin, rough skin, uneven skin texture, fine lines, wrinkles, anti-aging|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.