Pore Fresh Peeling Toner Pad [Moisture]
Mizon Pore Fresh Peeling Toner Pad (Calming) are 30 skin peeling, toning and soothing cotton pads soaked in an essence that is a facial tonic, make-up remover and exfoliator in one product in the form of a comfortable cotton pad. It contains AHA, BHA and PHA, which effectively and gently removes dead skin cells, dirt, excess oil and cleanses the pores. It contains 3 types of hyaluronic acid that moisturize the skin for a long time and restores the skin's healthy pH level.
Cotton pads are double-sided:
- Rougher side for exfoliating the skin - both mechanically and with AHA, BHA and PHA acids;
- Smoother side works like a tonic - cleanses, removes makeup, tones, moisturizes, prepares the skin for better absorption of the following products.
- AHA, BHA, PHA acids - gently but effectively exfoliate the skin, remove dead skin cells, cleanse pores, control sebum secretion. After use, the skin is soft, smooth and clean, the make-up stays better on the face and enhances the efficacy and absorption of skincare products.
- 3 types of hyaluronic acid - an effective skin hydrator that carries moisture deep into the skin and prevents the skin from drying out.
- Panthenol, Allantoin, propolis, green tea - soothing components that reduce relieve irritation and inflammation
- A complex of plant extracts - nourish the skin with vitamins, take care of the skin's health, make the skin soft and fresh.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, gently wipe the face with the rough side of the pad, avoiding the eye area.
- Then, turn the pad and wipe the face with the smooth side of the pad, avoiding the eye area.
- No need to rinse off. (You can rinse with lukewarm water if preferred).
- Continue with the rest of your skincare routine.
- Replace the lid tightly to make sure the pads stay wet and clean.
- Use up to 2-3 times per day.
Watch here on how to use the toner pads.
Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Green Tea Extract, Allantoin, Propolis Extract, Heartleaf Extract, White Willow Bark Extract
Purified Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, C12-14Pareth-7, Arginine, Betaine, Citric Acid, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Allantoin, Spanish Licorice Root Extract, Agrimonia Eupatoria Leaf Extract , Green Tea Extract, Disodium Edta, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Dipotassium Gycyrrhizate, Orange Peel Oil, Winter Green Leaf Extract, Gluconolactone, Olive Oil, Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate Cross Polymer, Silybum Marianum Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Broussonetia root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propolis Extract, Dahurian Bugbane Extract, White Willow Bark Extract, Lavender Oil, Benzyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Evening Primrose Extract, Scented Geranium Flower Oil, Basil Oil, Hammelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Raspberry Ketone
[NOTE: Ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to the product packaging.]
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, suitable for sensitive skin
|Skin concern(s):||Dry skin, uneven skin tone and texture|
|Volume (g/ml):||200ml (30 pads)|
|pH:||5.5 - 6.0|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.