Pore Clear Black Charcoal Cleansing Foam
PureHeals' Pore Clear Black Charcoal Cleansing Foam is a detoxifying anti-pollution cleanser that contains pure charcoal powder, a natural purifier that absorbs excess sebum while protecting the skin from environmental toxins. It also contains mushroom extract with anti-inflammatory properties and grape extract rich in antioxidants.
This foam face wash instantly dissolves pore-clogging impurities and safeguards the skin against aging free radicals.
HOW TO USE
- Apply an appropriate amount onto wet hands and work into rich lather.
- Smoothly massage over the face.
- Thoroughly rinse with lukewarm water afterwards.
Charcoal Powder, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit ExtractFull list of ingredients:
Water, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Charcoal Powder, Sorbitan Olivate, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Allantoin, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Water, Hyacinthus Orientalis Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Leaf Extract, Borago Officinalis Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Flower Extract, Zanthoxylum Schinifolium Leaf Extract, Castanea Crenata (Chestnut) Shell Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Albumen Extract, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Oily and Combination skin
|Skin concern(s):||Excessive sebum, blemishes, enlarged pores, clogged pores, acne prone
|Volume (g/ml):||150 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.