Pore Clean Clay Mask
A silky clay wash-off mask texture that gently remove excess sebum and help minimise the appearance of pores without dehydrating skin.
MAMONDE Pore Clean Clay Mask contains freshly harvested, natural Heartleaf (Eoseongcho) plant leaves to kill acne-causing bacteria, remove excess sebum, dead skin cells and impurities to achieve clean and minimise the appearance of pores. This soft clay formula of kaolin and bentonite, and fine walnut shell components provide gentle exfoliation to produce clean and smooth skin. This soft mineral clay mask maintains the water and oil balance in the skin even after it is washed off.
The formula is vegan and free of mineral oil and synthetic colorants.
HOW TO USE
- Once a week after cleansing, apply the mask over the entire face avoiding the eye and lip areas.
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
Houttuynia Cordata (Eoseongcho/Heartleaf/Chameleon plant) , Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Kaolin, Bentonite
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Kaolin, Propanediol, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Bentonite, Silica, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Xanthan Gum, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl, Caprylate, Houttuynia Cordata (Chameleon plant) Powder, Disodium Edta, Lactic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Tocopherol
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Oily, combination & normal skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Excessive sebum, enlarged pores, clogged pores, acne-prone, sensitive skin
|Volume (g/ml):||100 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.