Pollufree Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm
Thank You Farmer Pollufree Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm is packed with several anti-pollution and plant-derived ingredients to purify, nourish and protect the skin from environmental stressors.
It is a moisturising cleansing balm with a sherbet like texture that gently melts at skin temperature and effectively cleanses sunscreen, color and waterproof makeup.
It contains Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract rich in Vit A, C, & E, anthocyanins, linoleic acid, and beta carotene, which protects the skin from top three air pollutants such as ammonium nitrate, formaldehyde, and benzopyrene, and soothes and moisturises the skin. It also Optunia ficus-indica (Prickly Pear), a type of cactus rich in antioxidant compounds such as polyphenols, that hydrates the skin and prevents water loss.
It also has Mugwort oil, it soothes and calms sensitive, inflamed skin, and minimises pores, while Bergamot leaf extract exfoliates and controls sebum.
HOW TO USE
- Scoop a small amount with spatula, into the palms of your hands to warm it up a little and spread balm over dry skin.
- Massage balm in circular motions with dry hands to cleanse.
- Moisten your hands and apply water to the face, massaging the skin and emulsifying the product.
- Rinse well with lukewarm water then pat dry.
Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris OilFull list of ingredients:
Ethylhexyl Pelargonate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract, Monarda Didyma (Bergamot)Leaf Extract, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Mugwort) Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl l Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopheryl Linoleate, 1,2-Hexanediol
||Thank You Farmer|
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, suitable for sensitive skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Clogged pores, irritated skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||90 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.