Pig Clear Blackhead 3-Step Kit (No Water)
Sorry, currently out of stock
A stronger version of the Holika Holika Pig Nose 3-step kit. This kit effectively removes blackheads and shrinks pores in 3 steps. The first step opens up the pores to allow easier blackhead removal. The second step removes the blackheads. And the third step minimizes the size of pores.
Pig Clear Blackhead 3-Step Kit (No Water) does not require wetting the nose area, has a patch with foaming essence, an adhesive nose sticker and the final peeling-sponge/pad for the finger, which allows effectively to get rid of the dead skin cells, blackheads, and to narrow wide pores.
Its 3-step system opens up the pores of the nose and cleans them from dirt greasy plugs, blackheads and other impurities. It narrows the pores and soothes the skin, helps maintain the freshness and controls the work of the sebaceous glands.
The product contains cypress extract, oregano extract, carbonated water, portulaca extract, thermal water, evening primrose oil, fig extract, elm extract, mulberry extract, rice extract, pomegranate extract, ginkgo biloba extract.
HOW TO USE
TIP! Highly recommended to use before hot shower, bath or sauna.
Step 1: opens the clogged pores of problematic nose area.
- After cleansing your face, gently rub the strip before use to activate foaming essence, and place step 1 on dry nose for 5 minutes.
- Immediately after 1 step (without washing off the previous essence), place step-2 sticker on nose (with dry hands).
- After 15-20 minutes after it is completely dry - slowly and gently remove it from the edge.
- After step 1 and 2, put step 3 onto finger and gently rub skin of the nose to remove all impurities.
- Massage the nose with peeling-sponge for 5 minutes.
Full list of ingredients:
Step 1: Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Carbonated Water, Hexylene Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Disodium EDTA
Step 2: PVP, Water, Glycerin, VP/VA Copolymer, Bentonite, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Polysorbate 20, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, CI 42090
Step 3: Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Carbomer, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Potassium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Helichrysum Arenarium Extract, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
[NOTE: Ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to the product packaging.]
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Blackheads, Whiteheads, clogged pores|
|Volume (g/ml):||1pc 3-step sheet (Step 1. 3.5 g / Step 2. 1 pcs / Step 3. 3 g).|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.