pH Balancing Toner
Organic toner that balances acidity, moisture, salinity.
Toun28 pH Balancing toner is a nourishing toner that helps maintain the balance of your skin’s pH level as well as protecting the skin against external irritations. It contains organic Hibiscus Flower extract that is enriched in Anthocyanin and Vitamin C will help to maintain the skin's health in extreme environments of high and low temperatures. Hibiscus also contains pyruvic acid that removes the dead skin cells and wastes remaining on the face after cleansing and assists in skin energy revitalization and skin soothing.
The hibiscus leaf extract water give this toner a red color without any chemical treatments. It passed a stain test, and it is a color from nature that does not stain. Hence, you can use it with relief!
This toner will also help refine the skin texture and prep it for your serums and moisturisers.
Vegan. Organic. Packaged in a glass bottle.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, apply a suitable amount on your hands or cotton pad, then gently apply on your face.
- Gently pat onto face to absorb.
- Follow with the rest of your skincare routine.
- Use daily, morning and night.
Hibiscus flower water
Full list of ingredients:
Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Water, Aqua, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, Arginine, Zanthan Gum, Citric Acid
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, suitable for sensitive and acne prone skin|
Q – I found some floating precipitates inside the toner. Has it gone bad?
No, it has not. They are the natural by-products of the raw ingredient. They are generated from the low-temperature extraction process for the hibiscus flower water, the main raw ingredient. Since we do not remove them artificially or chemically, you may find floating precipitates inside the toner. However, it does not mean that the product has been spoiled. Hence, you may use it without any concerns
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.