Perfect Hair Fill-Up 4x13ml
The LADOR Perfect Hair Fill-Up makes your hair shiny and silky by its essential ingredients such as Keratin, Collagen, Ceramide, Silk and several Amino Acids.
The hair ampoule is perfect for dry or damaged hair and penetrates deeply into the hair. It fills in the gaps and nicks on the hair surface and strengthens it. Moreover, the ampoule provides moisture and essential nutrients, which protect the hair from external influences like perm, dyeing or UV rays, and maintains healthy hair.
When the ampoule is mixed with cold water a chemical reaction happens and the liquid heats up and becomes creamy. Thus the nutrients are absorbed faster and more deeply.
Free of Parabens, Sulfates.
Watch here to learn more about La'dor Perfect Hair Fill-Up.
HOW TO USE
- Take an appropriate amount of the Perfect Hair Fill-Up and mix one part liquid solution to one part cold water (1:1 ratio).
- Stir a little bit to create a homogenous cream and apply it to your wet hair after shampooing.
- Spread it and massage gently.
- After 15-20 minutes rinse your hair with lukewarm water.
- Alternative: After shampooing apply the liquid directly to your wet hair and massage gently until it becomes a creamy consistency. Finally, rinse your hair after a few minutes.
Watch here on how to use this La'dor Perfect Hair Fill-Up.
Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzyl Glycol, Parfum, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Raspberry Ketone, Ceramide NP, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Silk, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Octyldodeceth-20, Glyoxyloyl Carbocysteine, Glyoxyloyl keratin amino acids, Octyldodeceth-16, Phyllanthus Emblica Extract, Polyquaternium-92, Citric Acid, Lysmeral
|Recommended for/Hair care properties:||
damaged, limp hair
Nutrition, Shine, Strengthening, Volume
|Volume (g/ml):||4pcs x 13ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.