Peptide Water Bomb
“Hydrate Up & Oil down”. Instead of just trying to stop the skin’s overproduction of oil, it tackles the root of the problem. A non-sticky, watery, very lightweight cream that controls sebum and moisturises oily skin!
Bonajour Peptide Water Bomb contains 83% natural ingredients and various peptides. It contains Hyaluronic acid that provides the skin with the right amount of hydration to keep the skin from drying out, while Peptides ensure that the given hydration cannot escape with a thin protective layer, which relieves the skin and thus produces less oil. Together with natural-derived hyaluronic acid, this cream creates a moisturising film on the skin that strengthen a damaged skin barrier to prevent water loss, and protects the skin from external irritations.
This is the moisturizer cream having the advantages of fast absorption, non-shininess, moistness and freshness and is very good for dehydrated oily skin types, of which the inside is dry and the outside is shiny. It makes healthy the skin by protecting the skin barrier and reproducing broken skin barrier.
Vegan. Without parabens, phenoxyethanol, artificial coloring, artificial fragrance, Allergen fragrance, synthetic alcohol, PEG, sulfates, animal ingredient, animal testing.
- This product is safe for dry skin. For those who experience dryness, the product is suitable in the summer.
- Green Tea Water Bomb Cream is moist free of stickiness and suitable for neutral/combination/dry skin. Peptide water bomb is soft and refreshing and is effective for severely oily skin and skin that lacks moisture.
HOW TO USE
- Use after cleansing and toning.
- Apply an appropriate amount of the product to the skin, spread gently and evenly.
- Pat gently and let it absorb.
- When using during daytime, don't forget to apply sunscreen.
Tip: This cream is also ideal as a sleep mask. All you need to do is apply a generous amount before going to bed.
Star ingredients: Peptides, Hyaluronic acid, Adenosine, Glycerin, Squalane, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Allantoin, Panthenol
Full list of ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglutamic Acid, Phenyl Trimethicone, Squalane, Octyldodecanol, Glycereth-26, Pentylene Glycol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Dilaurate, Dipotassium Glycrrhizinate, Nicotinoyl dipeptide-23, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, 1,2-Hexanediol, Carbomer, Arginine, Allantoin, Dexpanthenol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Dicaprylyl ether, Adenosine, Propanediol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, suitable for sensitive skin types, ideal for oily and combination skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Dehydrated oily skin|
|pH:||6.00 +/- 0.5|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.