Peptide No-Sebum Mild Gel Cleanser
d'ALBA PIEDMONT Peptide No-Sebum Mild Gel Cleanser is a light and mild gel cleanser seeps into skin, deeply cleans pores while also providing anti-wrinkle and brightening properties. It contains white truffle extract which speed up cell renewal, shedding away dead skin cells and revealing newer ones for fresher and younger-looking skin. BHAs clears excess sebum and blackheads while calamine powder and a blend of 20 amino acids help balance skin and help minimise pigmentation.
HOW TO USE
- Dispense a moderate amount into your hand.
- Add water and lather.
- Massage onto face and neck, avoiding eye area.
- Rinse with water.
Calamine Powder, White Truffle, Betaine Salicylate (BHA)Full list of ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Coco-glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, TEA-Cocoyl Glutamate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hexylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Chlorphenesin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Betaine Salicylate, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Tuber Magnatum (White truffle) Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Mentha Rotundifolia Leaf Extract, Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Sodium Citrate
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Oily and combination skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Blackheads, excessive sebum, acne-prone dull skin, pigmentation, blemishes, uneven skin tone, anti-aging, wrinkles & fine lines|
|Volume (g/ml):||150 ml, 300 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.