Peptide No-Sebum Balancing Toner
Age happily with this perfect toner for oily and combination skin!
d'ALBA PIEDMONT Peptide No-Sebum Balancing Toner is a luxurious, balancing, cleansing, hydrating toner that transforms oily and combination skin to a balanced, happy, healthy state. This toner contains Pearl extract that brightens and brings back radiance to dull skin while providing antioxidant benefits. It provides anti-aging benefits with Italian White Truffle Extract that moisturises and stimulates cell renewal and peptides that work to create firm, plump skin.
Additionally, the formula has BHA that gently exfoliates, removes excess sebum to deep clean pores and keep your skin clear & blemish-free.
Banish oiliness during the summer heat with this multitasking, fragrance-free toner. You’ll glow without any greasy feeling and uneasiness.
Free of alcohol, parabens, mineral oils, silicones, synthetic dyes and synthetic fragrances.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing face and neck, pour small amount of toner onto hands or cotton pads and pat gently onto skin.
- Follow with sheet mask (optional recommended twice a week), essence, serum, eye cream, then a moisturiser.
Pearl Extract, White Truffle, Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide, Betaine Salicylate (BHA)Full list of ingredients:
Pearl Extract, Water,Propanediol,Glycereth-26,Glycerin,1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Betaine, Trideceth-10, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Butylene Glycol, Tuber Magnatum (White Truffle) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Betaine Salicylate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Oily and combination skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Dullness, pigmentation, anti-aging, blemishes, uneven skin tone, acne-prone, excessive sebum, clogged pores|
|Volume (g/ml):||145 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.