Pear Mint Food Mask
Clean & refresh your skin with Skinfood's Pear Mint Food Mask!
Pears help to moisturize and nourish while cooling overheated skin. Pear extract is extracted using traditional ceramic earthenware for ingredient stability and quality. Mint extract refreshes skin with a fresh clean scent.
SKINFOOD Apricot Food Mask is a clay-type wash off mask that contains 10% Pear extract, 5% Mint complex, and Kaolin to draw out impurities and excessive sebum while nourishing and cooling heated skin leaving it feeling clean and soft.
Free of parabens, sulfates, artificial colors, mineral oil and silicone.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, apply onto face - targeting areas with excess impurities.
- Leave on for 3-5 min and rinse off.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Follow with toner, serum and moisturiser.
In a hurry? Use in the shower for a quick skin treat!
Pyrus Communis (Pear) Fruit Extract, Kaolin, Mentha Suaveolens (Apple Mint) Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf ExtractFull list of ingredients:
Water, Pyrus Communis (Pear) Fruit Extract, Kaolin, Tapioca Starch, Glycerin, Bentonite, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Stearate, Mentha Suaveolens (Apple Mint) Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Butylene Glycol, Peucedanum Graveolens (Dill) Extract, Lactobacillus/Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Ferment Filtrate, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Sprout Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Apium Graveolens (Celery) Extract, Brassica Oleracea Acephala Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, C12-14 Pareth-12, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, CI 42090, Fragrance
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Acne-prone, clogged pores, excessive sebum|
|Volume (g/ml):||120 g|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.