Peach Jelly Soothing Gel 90
Sorry, currently out of stock
Peaches are rich in vitamin A and vitamin C, which are antioxidants that help reduce free radical damage and possess anti-aging benefits.
Skinfood Peach Jelly Soothing Gel 90 is a a soothing gel formulated with 90% of peach extract to refresh dehydrated skin. This multi-use gel can be used on the body & face.
HOW TO USE
- Apply generously to the face, body or scalp.
- Gently pat until absorbed.
Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract
Full list of ingredients:
Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Water, Acrylates/C10-30, Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Betaine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta-Glucan, Citrus, Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Origanum Majorana Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Gnaphalium Leontopodium Flower Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract, Hizikia Fusiforme Extract, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysorbate 60.
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Sunburned, dry, overheated, or sensitized skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||300 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.