With a single application, conjure up a vital cheek glow for the whole day! One application is enough for the whole day!
APIEU Pastel Blusher in exciting colors from delicate violet to natural rosé to strong red make your make-up perfect. The delicate unicolor formulation accentuates the cheekbones and thanks to the sebum-resistant texture, lasts all day without fading or slipping.
HOW TO USE
- Take an appropriate amount with a brush or tassel and gently spread it around your cheeks.
Tip! If you are using a brush, pat it off with the bottom part of the brush and brush off a little before blending the face.
Talc, Mica (CI 77019), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Silica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Myristate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton), Water, Prunus Serrulata Flower Extract , Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Glycerin, Diisostearyl Malate, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate / Hexastearate / Hexarosinate, Propanediolated, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol Stearate, Hydroxylated Hydroxide, Magnesium Stearylate, Hydroxide, Magnesium, Hydroxide, Magnesium , Lecithin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Tropolone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate, Red 30 (CI 73360), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492)
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.