Papaya contains abundant papain and vitamin C.
Purenskin Papaya gently brightens the skin, gives it vitality, controls excess oil and soothes irritations. Papaya, also called angel fruit helps to remove dead skin cells and support natural skin regeneration. PURENSKIN's cloth mask nourishes and revitalizes the skin - for a complexion full of energy and radiance!
The mask sheet is made of Tencel, an environmentally friendly natural cellulose fiber made from completely natural and skin-friendly materials. It perfectly adapts to the facial features and thus perfectly releases moisture to the skin. In addition, the mask sheet is antibacterial.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, prepare face with a skin toner.
- Open package and smooth mask onto face. If the mask is stored upright, the essence may sink to the bottom. Shake well to evenly distribute the essence across the sheet mask.
- After 10 to 20 minutes, remove mask and pat leftover essence gently into the skin.
TIP! Can be stored in room temperature, or in the fridge for a more cooling and refreshing effect!
Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Butylene glycol, Betaine, Allantoin, Arginine, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Fragrance
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, ideal for oily, combination skin types, suitable for sensitive skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Dull skin, irritated skin, excessive sebum|
|Volume (g/ml):||20 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.