P.D.F A.C. Dressing Ampoule Mask EX
Mediheal P.D.F A.C. Dressing Ampoule Mask EX contains Centella Asiatica Extract, Trehalose and Allantoin help control excessive oil and sebum production, relieve skin from stress, and soothe irritated, sensitive skin.
Silky cellulose mask fits tightly to the skin, ensuring optimal delivery of essence.
Cruelty free. Alcohol free.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing and toning, apply mask.
- Hold lifting line ⓐ and pull upward to fit mask tightly to face, adjusting to fit around eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Relax for 10-20 minutes or until logo appears, then remove mask.
- Lightly pat remaining essence to help it absorb into skin.
Star ingredients: Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Salicylic acid, Centella Asiatica Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Panthenol
Full list of ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Alcohol, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Beta-Glucan, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract, Panthenol, Trehalose, Betaine, Carbomer, Allantoin, Polysorbate 80, Arginine, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Salicylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, ideal for oily skin types and acne-prone skin
|Skin concern(s):||Excessive sebum, enlarged pores, irritated skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||24 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.