Origin Safe Mild Sunblock SPF50+/PA++++
Atrue Origin Safe Mild Sunblock SPF50+/PA++++ is a powerful physical sunblock that blocks UV rays mildly and safely for the sensitive skin. It contains Cica-Recovery Complex that calms and strengthens sensitive and irritated skin.
Houttuynia Cordata (Chameleon plant) and centella asiatica work as powerful antioxidants for anti-inflammatory and strengthen the skin. Houttuynia Cordata is often used as an antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-oxidative herbal treatment, and it soothes damaged irritated skin while acting as anti-oxidant to prevent aging. Especially for those who suffer from acne, they speed healing and helping to reduce scars and blemishes. It also contains Damask rose flower oil that has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, and it hydrates and soothes the skin, and tocopherol (Vit E), an antioxidant known to slow down cell aging, to brighten, improve wrinkles, and prevent signs of aging.
It has a texture that spreads smoothly and leaves your feeling fresh without stickiness.
FREE of parabens. Vegan. Cruelty-free. Does not contain potential reef-harming chemicals: Oxybenzone and Octinoxate.
HOW TO USE
- Squeeze a dime-sized amount into hand.
- Apply and massage into face and neck, avoiding eyes.
- Apply 30 minutes before going out in the sun as the last step in your skincare routine.
- Reapply throughout the day, every two hours for the perfect sun protection during the day.
- Apply generously. When applying on the face, get enough product to cover one finger. For the body, use enough product about half size of your palm.
- Apply 30 minutes before going out. It takes about 30 minutes for the sunblock to seep into the skin.
- Re-apply every 2-3 hours. Apply more product between 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. when the UV rays are the strongest.
- Apply during all four seasons. UV radiation is present all throughout the four seasons.
Recommended: Remember to double-cleanse at night as this sunscreen has long-wearing benefit.
Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Centella Asiatica, Houttuynia Cordata (Chameleon plant) Extract Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Tocopherol
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Cyclomethicone, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dibutyl Adipate, Caprylyl Methicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Sulfate, Undecane, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Trehalose, Aluminum Hydroxide, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Centella Asiatica Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Tridecane, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Fructooligosaccharides, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Pentylene Glycol, Pullulan, Ethylhexylglycerin, Octyldodecanol, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Butylene Glycol, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Tocopherol, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Acne-prone skin, Sensitive, irritated skin|
|SPF Factor:||SPF 50+/PA++++|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.