Origin Pure Balancing Cleansing Foam
ATRUE Origin Pure Balancing Cleansing Foam provides mild exfoliating care from hibiscus flower extract, a natural exfoliating ingredient, to gently care for dead skin cells and to provide smooth skin texture. It also contains Glycerin, Butylene glycol, and Olive oil that prevent moisture evaporation to keep your skin moisturized even after cleansing.
It contains a plant-derived surfactant extracted from coconut, so it can be used by everyone from all ages, Butylene Glycol that adds a layer of softness to the skin to improve its texture, Olive Oil that moisturizes and hydrates skin Lavender Oil that helps calm the skin, diminish breakouts, and reduce the size of pores.
It is a mild, weakly acidic cleanser with a pH of 5 balances the skin and makes the skin healthy and moisturized.
Alcohol free. Cruelty free.
HOW TO USE
- Dispense an appropriate amount and work into a lather with water.
- Gently roll to massage the skin.
- Thoroughly rinse off with warm water.
Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Coco-Betaine, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Potassium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Polyquaternium-67, Potassium Cocoate, Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Sodium Acetate, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Helichrysum Arenarium Extract, Limonene
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.