Organic Flowers Sun Cream - SPF 14/PA++
Includes completely natural and 74.2% organic ingredients.
This sunscreen uses Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide, natural minerals, to protect the skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays and offers a sun protection factor (SPF 14), so that all skin types are optimally protected from harmful UV rays. Ingredients such as aloe vera, grape seed oil, olive oil and avocado oil as well as rice extract condition the skin and provide it with antioxidant protection. The non-greasy cream leaves a pleasant feel on the skin and is ideal for counteracting irritation.
The natural properties of certain ingredients have been enhanced by Whamisa's signature fermentation process for maximum efficacy and boost their antioxidant and nutritional contents.
100% Vegan. This product uses only plant-derived ingredients from start to end without sacrificing effectiveness.
This sunscreen is also reef-safe. It protects coral reefs and oceans by the elimination of potential reef-harming chemicals: Oxybenzone and Octinoxate.
HOW TO USE
- Squeeze a dime-sized amount into hand.
- Apply and massage into face and neck, avoiding eyes.
- Apply 30 minutes before going out in the sun as the last step in your skincare routine.
- Reapply throughout the day, every two hours for the perfect sun protection during the day.
- Apply generously. When applying on the face, get enough product to cover one finger. For the body, use enough product about half size of your palm.
- Apply 30 minutes before going out. It takes about 30 minutes for the sunblock to seep into the skin.
- Re-apply every 2-3 hours. Apply more product between 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. when the UV rays are the strongest.
- Apply during all four seasons. UV radiation is present all throughout the four seasons.
Recommended: Remember to double-cleanse at night as this sunscreen has long-wearing benefit.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract
Full list of ingredients:
*Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract(47.85%), *Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract(20%), Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, *Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil(2.5%), Cetearyl Alcohol, *Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil(2%), Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, *Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil(0.5%), *Brassica Oleracea Acephala Leaf Extract(0.5%), *Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Leaf Extract(0.5%), *Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Butter(0.1%), *Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter(0.1%), *Lactobacillus/Chrysanthemum Sinense Flower Ferment Filtrate(0.05%), *Lactobacillus/Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Ferment Filtrate(0.05%), *Lactobacillus/Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Rhizome/Root Ferment Filtrate(0.05%), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Xanthan Gum, Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, ***Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, ***Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, ***Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, **Fragrance, Linalool, Limonene. (*Certified Organically Grown **Natural Origin ***Naturally derived extract in Preservative function)
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Recommended for:||Oily, acne-prone skin|
|SPF Factor:||SPF 14/PA++|
|Volume (g/ml):||60g, 10g|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.