Orange Cleansing Sherbet
Deliciously melts onto the skin like sherbet!
Aromatica Orange Cleansing Sherbet is a unique oil-based cleanser that starts off solid with a sherbet-like texture and then melts onto the skin! It gently yet effectively removes waterproof make-up, oil-based impurities and dirt while hydrating the skin. It t has a bright subtle orange smell perfect for bedtime.
It contains Babassu oil that helps clear pores, Apricot kernel oil that exfoliates skin, helping it retain moisture and also helps eliminate patches of dry skin and relieve rosacea, psoriasis, and eczema, Citrus oil helps tighten pores and brighten skin tone, while orange peel extract refreshes and lightly exfoliates without irritating the skin.
This comes in a super-sized generous tub and think it's perfect for your double cleansing routine!
HOW TO USE
- Take adequate amount with spatula and leave it on dried hand.
- Melt it by skin heat and tab it on forehead, cheek and chin.
- Massage gently in circular motions to melt away makeup.
- Add small amount of water and emulsify then rinse it with lukewarm water.
Apricot kernel oil, Babassu seed oil, Orange peel oilFull list of ingredients:
Canola Oil, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Prunus Armeniaca(apricot) Kernel Oil, Polyethylene, Orbignya Oleifera (babassu) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis(orange) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Wood Oil ECOCERT Certified All Natural Organic
[see product label for up to date ingredients list]
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, suitable for sensitive skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Blackheads, enlarged / clogged pores|
|Volume (g/ml):||180 g|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.