One Step Original Clear Pad
The end of cleansing, the first step in skin care. Remove dead skin cells, sebum, and makeup residues accumulated throughout the day with a single pad!
COSRX One Step Original Clear Pad is a toning pad moistened with toner that helps take care of dead skin cells and sebum to make the skin texture smooth and fresh. It contains white willow bark water (salix alba bark water) for soothing the skin, exfoliating the skin, and arranging the skin texture, and Betaine salicylate, an ingredient that helps to manage excessively secreted sebum and removes dead skin cells as well as wastes from pores, and makes it easy to remove makeup residues with fat-soluble ingredients.
It is a mildly acidic pad that helps maintain healthy skin with a pH similar to that of the skin and has a hypoallergenic prescription that relieves the burden on the skin and
can be easily used daily.
HOW TO USE
- Use right after cleansing.
- After washing your face, gently wipe the entire face with the embossed side in the direction of the skin texture except around the eyes.
- Turn the pad in the opposite direction and wipe it with a soft side in the direction of the skin texture to tidy it up.
- After use, close the lid accurately to prevent the pad from drying out and seal it.
Recommended to use with COSRX Full Fit Propolis Light Ampoule for a moist, honey glow skin.
Recommended to use with COSRX Centella Aqua Soothing Ampoule for a refreshing finish.
Betaine Salicylate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf OilFull list of ingredients:
Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine Salicylate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Arginine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Allantoin, Ethyl Hexanediol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, ideal for oily and acne prone skin
|Skin concern(s):||Acne-prone, acne scars, breakouts, excessive sebum, uneven skin texture|
|Volume (g/ml):||135 ml (70 pads)|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.