One-step Cleansing Water
Sorry, currently out of stock
Mizon One-step Cleansing Water is formulated with probiotic substances, this cleansing water cleanses, refreshes and protects the skin without irritation.
This cleansing water reinforces the skin barrier with its probiotic ingredients: Bifida Ferment Lysate, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate. It also uses a micellar cleansing system created with naturally-derived surfactants that are effective in removing makeup and impurities deep within the pores. It also contains Green tea leaf water and green tea leaf extracts known to have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial properties and is effective at reducing sebum excretions in the skin. Green tea also has brightening properties like licorice extract to brighten the skin.
Free of alcohol, essential oils and artificial fragrance.
HOW TO USE
- Take an appropriate amount on cotton pads.
- Gently wipe off along the skin texture on the entire face and areas that need cleansing. This is no-wash cleanser that doesn’t require an extra water cleansing, but you could finish off by rinsing off with lukewarm water or light second cleansing.
Note: Using an eye makeup remover is recommended to erase eye makeup.
Green Tea leaf water and extracts, Licorice root extracts, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Lactococcus Ferment LysateFull list of ingredients:
Water, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Water, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Citrate, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Agrimonia Eupatoria Extract, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract, Sapindus Mukorossi Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Extract, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate
[NOTE: Ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to the product packaging.]
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Volume (g/ml):||500 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.