Dermalogy Real CICA Pad
The Skin Barrier Repair Solution for Irritated and Inflamed Skin!
Skin Barrier Recovery + Calming Hydration + Skin Protecting + Dead Skin Peeling. Toning and exfoliating for skin with inflamed acne or skin that is highly sensitive.
NEOGEN Dermalogy Real CICA Pad consists of 90 single-use, skin-calming recovery pads that are soaked in an essence formulated with Centella asiatica extract that contains Madecassoside, Madecassic acid, Asiaticoside, Asiatic acid, that soothe and smooth irritated and sensitive skin without irritation, while reinforcing the skin barrier. It also contains a concentrated solution of Allantoin, Panthenol, Ceramide, NMF, Hyaluronic Acid ingredients deliver deep moisture to form a seamless moisture barrier that helps maintain moisture and reinforces the skin's natural strength.
This Cica repair essence & PHA moisture peeling ingredient supply skin-calming hydration while removing dead skin cells and excess sebum without irritation. It also contains hyaluronic acid to hydrate the skin.
This concentrated formula also reduces redness and inflammation, and helps promote collagen production, giving you a stronger skin barrier and a more even complexion.
Free of potential irritants like parabens, artificial fragrance, and mineral oil. Suitable for daily use.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, take one pad and gently smooth over face with embossed side, avoiding eyes.
- Discard pad.
- Gently tap in remaining essence on your skin.
- Follow up with the rest of your skin care routine.
- Close the lid tightly to make sure the remaining pads stay fresh.
- Use once a day.
Centella Asiatica Extract, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Madecassoside, Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramide NP (Ceramide 3)
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Madecassoside, Lactobionic Acid, Gluconolactone, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Octyldodecanol, Ceramide NP(Ceramide 3), Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Allantoin, Betaine, Panthenol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tromethamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Propanediol, Diglycerin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Disodium EDTA
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||(Hyper)sensitive skin, (inflamed) acne, breakouts, redness, irritated skin, uneven skin tone, excessive sebum
|Volume (g/ml):||150 ml (90 single use pads)
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.