Dermalogy Day-light Protection Sunscreen SPF 50+/PA+++
Sorry, currently out of stock
Just a simple suncream? No!
This is a sunscreen the calm your skin and care for your pores while offering an intensive protection against harmful UVA/UVB rays during your everyday outdoor activities!
NEOGEN Dermalogy Day-light Protection Sunscreen is a silicone-free, lightweight fluid-like sunscreen. Rose and raspberry extracts offers light but nourishing hydration to dry skin after layering over moisturiser while normal to oily skin types can use this as moisturiser with sun protection.
With dual sun blocking of UVA+UVB function and SPF50/PA+++, it protects your skin from high UV rays and outer environment while soothing damaged skin to achieve a healthy and vitalising skin. Formulated with anti-oxidants, it protects the skin safely from harmful environmental damages such as sun rays, fine dust. It also helps weaken damage from free radicals and helps improve skin damage. It also contains a fresh boost of moisture from its rich botanical ingredient base to provide all day skin-soothing hydration, leaving ZERO white cast or greasy feeling on your skin.
FREE of 23 kinds of harmful ingredients to skin! ethyl alcohol / sorbic acid / benzyl alcohol / methylparaben / ethylparaben / butylparaben / isobutylparaben / propylparaben / isopropylparaben / talc / sulfate / petrolatum / BHT / tar color / animal material / phenoxyethanol / propylene glycol / mineral oil / imidazolinyl urea / silicone / benzalkonium chloride
This sunscreen is also reef-safe. It protects coral reefs and oceans by the elimination of potential reef-harming chemicals: Oxybenzone and Octinoxate.
HOW TO USE
- Squeeze a dime-sized amount into hand.
- Apply and massage into face and neck, avoiding eyes 30 minutes before going out in the sun as the last step in your skincare routine.
- Reapply throughout the day, every two hours for the perfect sun protection during the day.
- Apply generously. When applying on the face, get enough product to cover one finger. For the body, use enough product about half size of your palm.
- Apply 30 minutes before going out. It takes about 30 minutes for the sunblock to seep into the skin.
- Re-apply every 2-3 hours. Apply more product between 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. when the UV rays are the strongest.
- Apply during all four seasons. UV radiation is present all throughout the four seasons.
Recommended: Double-cleanse as it has long-wearing benefit. Even a small amount spreads easily.
Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Rubus Idaeus(Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Zinc Oxide, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Hexanediol, Isoamyl P-Methoxycinnamate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Titanium Dioxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus(Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Carbomer, Lippia Citriodora Leaf Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Angelica Archangelica Root Extract, Beta-Glucan, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Alumina, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Wood Oil, Disodium Edta, Potassium Hydroxide, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis(Orange) Oil, Aluminum Stearate
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, suitable for sensitive skin|
|SPF Factor:||SPF50+ / PA+++|
|Volume (g/ml):||50 ml|
|Type:||Physical/Mineral sunscreen; Chemical sunscreen|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.