My Real Squeeze Mask - RICE
What’s your skin craving? It can change from day to day. That’s why sheet masks have been a Korean skin care go-to for years—the portable packets of goodness can be customized to any shifting daily needs.
Innisfree My Real Squeeze Masks comes in three level of hydration:
- Water type - light & fresh
- Essence type - deeply hydrating
- Cream type - intensely nourishing
The sheet mask is biodegradable and made from 100% eucalyptus fibers.
My Real Squeeze Mask - RICE contains rice extracts that moisturise and hydrate the skin, smooth rough skin, improve skin texture and unify skin tone, and provide radiance to dull skin. This is a moisturising and nutritious cream type essence sheet mask that for smooth skin texture.
Formulated without Mineral oil, Polyacrylamides, Synthetic Colorants, Imidazolidinyl urea, Triethanolamine.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, prepare face with a skin toner.
- Open package and smooth mask onto face. If the mask is stored upright, the essence may sink to the bottom. Shake well to evenly distribute the essence across the sheet mask.
- After 10 to 20 minutes, remove mask and pat leftover essence gently into the skin.
TIP! Apply remaining contents of pouch to the necessary parts, such as neck, arms and legs.
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stereate,1,2-Hexanediol, Carbomer, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tromethamine, Centella Asiatica Extract, Xantham Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Hexyl Cinnamal
[See product packet photo for the most recent and updated list of ingredients].
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, especially dry and combination skin types
|Skin concern:||Dull skin, rough skin, uneven skin tone and texture
|Sheet type:||Cream type essence|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.