My Real Squeeze Mask - POMEGRANATE
What’s your skin craving? It can change from day to day. That’s why sheet masks have been a Korean skin care go-to for years—the portable packets of goodness can be customized to any shifting daily needs.
Innisfree My Real Squeeze Masks comes in three level of hydration:
- Water type - light & fresh
- Essence type - deeply hydrating
- Cream type - intensely nourishing
The sheet mask is biodegradable and made from 100% eucalyptus fibers.
My Real Squeeze Mask - POMEGRANATE contains pomegranate extracts that is delivered through an essence-type consistency and together with Adenosine, promotes skin elasticity, revitalises skin complexion, perfect to target wrinkles and fine lines, tired, and dull skin. This is a moisturising and nutritious essence type sheet mask for smooth skin texture.
Formulated without Mineral oil, Polyacrylamides, Synthetic Colorants, Imidazolidinyl urea, Triethanolamine.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, prepare face with a skin toner.
- Open package and smooth mask onto face. If the mask is stored upright, the essence may sink to the bottom. Shake well to evenly distribute the essence across the sheet mask.
- After 10 to 20 minutes, remove mask and pat leftover essence gently into the skin.
TIP! Apply remaining contents of pouch to the necessary parts, such as neck, arms and legs.
Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract, Adenosine
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Juice, Dimethicone, Panthenol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xantham Gum, Carbomer, Centella Asiatica Extract, Adenosine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Disodium EDTA, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Sodium Palmitoyl Sarcosinate, Fragrance, Pantolactone, Sodium Hyaluronate
[See product packet photo for the most recent and updated list of ingredients].
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern:||Tired and fatigued skin, wrinkles and fine lines, dull skin, uneven skin tone
|Sheet type:||Essence type|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.