Multi Deep Clean Cleanser
A multi-functional cleansing foam cleanser that removes sunscreen, makeup and fine dust - all in one go!
LANEIGE Multi Deep Clean Cleanser is a cleanser that provides daily dead skin cell care without irritation with blueberry extracts, natural papain enzyme and cellulose beads that remove not only makeup, sunscreen and fine dust, but also dead skin cells, without irritation, for clean and clear skin.
It has a creamy texture with melting beads that melts softly on the palm while gently removes dead skin cells, for a complete refreshing cleansing.
HOW TO USE
- After wetting the face with water, take about 2cm of content and rub the face in a massaging motion to cleanse the face.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
Blueberry extract, Papain Enzyme, Lactic acid, Microcrystalline Cellulose
Full list of ingredients:
Water / Aqua / Eau, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Peg-32, Potassium Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid, Lauric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Fragrance / Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Polycaprolactone, Propanediol, Lactic Acid, Peg-75, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Lycium Chinense Fruit Extract, Sapindus Mukorossi Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Chamaemorus Seed Extract, Papain, Phenoxyethanol, Capric Acid
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Sensitive skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||150 ml
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- Close the lid after every use.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.