Mugwort Cream Calming Mask
Bonajour Mugwort Cream Calming Mask has a soft, cream like texture, that contains Mugwort extract (harvested in Gangjin-guk, Jeonnam), mugwort powder (from Jecheon, Chungbu) and mugwort oil (from Morocco). Together they help calm and soothe irritated skin, cools and reduces skin temperature, soften skin texture, and strengthen skin elasticity.
Houttuynia cordata extract and green tea leaves, are combined with natural ingredients to enhance the function of this mask. It lowers skin temperature once applied to calm itch or botch irritated skin.
Without parabens, phenoxyethanol, artificial coloring, artificial fragrance, Allergen fragrance, synthetic alcohol, PEG, sulfates, silicone, animal ingredient, animal testing.
- Bonajour Mugwort Calming Mask is a wash-off pack that soothes and moisturizes the skin with a fine scrub action. Due to the nature of wash-off packs, it is recommended for days when you want to reduce skin heat, 2 to 3 times a week, or when your skin needs calming.
HOW TO USE
- Use after cleansing.
- Apply an opaque layer of the mask to your face.
- Leave for 10-15 minutes (it shouldn’t dry out completely).
- Rinse with lukewarm water. Rinse while the mask pack is not completely dry.
- The mask should be used 2-3 times a week.
Tip: Use as a gentle exfoliant: For this, your skin must be pretty damp, then take a small one of the mask, mix it with some water and gently massage your face with it.
Star ingredients: Artemisia Princeps (Mugwort) Leaf Extract, Artemisia Princeps (Mugwort) Leaf Powder, Artemisia Vulgaris Oil, Houttuynia Cordata Extract
Full list of ingredients: Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract(32.20%), Water,Kaolin, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bentonite, Sorbitan Olivate, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Houttuynia Cordata Extract,Apium Graveolens (Celery) Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Brassica Rapa (Turnip) Leaf Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Enantia Chlorantha (Bark) Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Powder(4,000ppm), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Tocopherol ,Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Artemisia Vulgaris Oil(500ppm), Sodium Nitrate
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, ideal for oily and combination skin types, suitable for sensitive skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Acne-prone, irritated/inflamed skin, acne/breakouts, enlarged pores, excessive sebum|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.