Moringa Cleansing Balm
This sherbet-like cleansing balm is the perfect first step for your double cleanse: as you massage it into your skin, it breaks down makeup, dirt, excess sebum, and pollution on your skin's surface.
Enriched with moringa pterygosperma seed extract, this formula works to build natural collagen to prevent fine lines and fight the signs of aging. True rose of Jericho and iris extract close the deal promoting smoothness and softness to the skin.
E Nature products do not contain any animal ingredients and are free of parabens and mineral oil.
HOW TO USE
- Scoop a small amount with spatula, into the palms of your hands to warm it up a little and spread balm over dry skin.
- Massage balm in circular motions with dry hands to cleanse.
- Moisten your hands and apply water to the face, massaging the skin and emulsifying the product.
- Rinse well with lukewarm water then pat dry.
Betula Platyphylla Japonica (Birch) Juice, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Birch Tree SapFull list of ingredients:
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Polyethylene, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Juice, Anastatica Hierochuntica Extract, Iris Versicolor Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract, Rhododendron Chrysanthum Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Water, Squalane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Panthenol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Polyquaternium-51, Glyceryl Arachidonate, Glyceryl Linolenate, Biotin, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine, Cyanocobalamin.
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, suitable for sensitive skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Clogged pores, irritated skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||75 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.