MISSHA Talks Vegan Squeeze Sheet Mask [Hydro Booster]
MISSHA Talks Vegan Squeeze Sheet Mask Hydro Booster contains watermelon and beet extracts that hydrates and soothe the skin.
It uses a sheet mask drenched in superfood juice blend of watermelon and beet that quenches fatigued skin and gives soothing hydration to the skin. The juice is Cold pressed: freshly extracted contents in low temperature to protect enzymes and nutrients in raw food by using cold press process.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, prepare face with a skin toner.
- Open package and smooth mask onto face. If the mask is stored upright, the essence may sink to the bottom. Shake well to evenly distribute the essence across the sheet mask.
- After 10 to 20 minutes, remove mask and pat leftover essence gently into the skin.
TIP! Apply remaining contents of pouch to the necessary parts, such as neck, arms and legs.
Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract
Full list of ingredients:
Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone,Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Betaine, Panthenol, Carbomer, Arginine,Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Vinyl Dimethicone, Isoamyl Laurate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane,Stearyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol,Glyceryl Caprylate, Caramel, Dextrin, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate,Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Phytate, Fragrance
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern:||Dehydrated skin, dull skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||27 g|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.