MisshaCotton Blush is a cotton blusher with its velvety texture gives the complexion an even and lively look. The blush blends its color perfectly with the skin and conjures up a healthy and fresh complexion.
This blusher is ideal for those who:
- who are looking for a blush with a soft and velvety texture that doesn't clump or look blotchy on the skin;
- who are looking for a blush that is not powdery but still offers sufficient coverage;
- who are looking for a blush in different color variations that naturally and gently hugs the skin; and
- who are looking for a silky blush that regulates sebum.
HOW TO USE
- Take an appropriate amount with a brush or tassel and gently spread it around your cheeks.
Tip! If you are using a brush, pat it off with the bottom part of the brush and brush off a little before blending the face.
Talc, Nylon-12, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Mica, Hexyl Laurate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicones, Diphenyl Dimethicone / Vinyl Diphenyl Dimethicones / Silsesquioxanecrosspolymer, Acrylates / Stearyl / Dimethicone Methacrylates, Diisostearyl Malate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Magnesium Myristate, Aluminum Hydroxide, 1,2-hexanediol, Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360) Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.