Mild Acidic pH Sheet Mask Yuja Fit
ABIB Mild Acidic pH Sheet Mask Yuja Fit with a special ALBAM cloth made from albumin (protein) and bamboo tissue tightens the skin and increases its elasticity, while the active ingredients penetrate deep into the skin.
It contains yuja essential oil from yuja and yuja peel extract from Goheung and Geoje in Korea. The abundant vitamin C in Yuja instantly moisturizes for a fresh finish and brightens pigment spots. A slightly acidic pH strengthens the skin and its natural barrier and restores the skin's pH balance.
Free of Harmful Alcohol, Parabens, Perfume, Silicone, Silicone Oil.
HOW TO USE
- Remove film and apply mask over cleansed face.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove gently.
- Do not rinse.
- Pat the remaining serum into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Follow with mousturiser.
Tip: Don't waste remaining essence inside the package. Squeeze out the left over and apply on your neck and body.
Star ingredients: Yuja Extract, Glycerin, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Ascorbic Acid
Full list of ingredients: Aqua, Citrus Junos Peel Extract, Methylpropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Carbomer, Allantoin, Caffeine, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tromethamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Junos Peel Oil, Xanthan Gum, Limonene, Disodium EDTA, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Ascorbic Acid
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Dullness, pigmentation, blemishes, uneven skin tone, freckles, blemishes, dark spots, acne scars, anti-aging, wrinkles
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- People with allergy to aspirin will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- Store unused patches in the plastic pouch and keep the pouch sealed to maintain freshness.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.