Mascure Nutrition Solution Sheet Mask
Bring out your inner glow!
Missha Mascure Nutrition Solution Sheet Mask is formulated with propolis from bee hives that is a strong natural antibiotic, has an anti-inflammatory effect, stimulates the immune system and promotes tissue and cell growth. It also helps to bring out your natural glow.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing your face, prepare your skin with some toner.
- Place the mask evenly over your face.
- Leave the mask on your face for 15-20 minutes.
- Take off the mask and gently pat the remains of the mask in until they are completely absorbed.
Tip: You can also apply the remnants of the mask to the area of your neck and let them be absorbed. The application is recommended 2-3 times a week.
Propolis Extract, Honey Extract, Adenosine, Sodium HyaluronateFull list of ingredients:
Water, Glycerin , Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Water, Butylene Glycol, Propolis Extract, Honey Extract, Water, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Water, Hydrogenated Lecithin , Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Ceramide NP, Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine , Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Trehalose, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tromethamine , Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Water, Sorbitan Isostearate, Allantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Water, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Dull skin, uneven skin tone, troubled skin|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.