A gentle exfoliator containing 5% of Mandelic acid less irritating compared to other AHA ingredients. It contains ingredients such as Panthenol, Centella Asiatica Extract and Beta-Glucan to help hydrate the skin while improving the skin tone and skin texture by removing dead skin and impurities.
- 5% Mandelic Acid, the most gentle AHA that helps improve pigmentation, slow down skin aging. It also contains antibacterial properties which are effective for active acne.
- Beta-Glucan has moisturizing, redness reduction, anti-inflammatory, and soothing properties.
- Panthenol, also known as vit B5, it acts as a humectant and moisturizer, helps in improving the skin’s abilities to regenerate and to maintain hydration. It is also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Centella Asiatica Extract and Houttuynia Cordata Extracts help to repair damaged skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate, as a natural moisturizing factor, it attracts moisture and helps retain moisture within the skin, preventing dryness after exfoliation.
Ethanol-free. Silicone oil-free. Artificial-coloring-free. Artificial-fragrance-free. Cruelty-Free. Vegan-Friendly.
Q: Can I use the By Wishtrend Mandelic 5% Skin Prep Water instead of a toner?
Yes and no. The almond water is not a toner, but it can also be used instead of a toner if you don't need the extra moisture of a toner. Due to the power of Mandelic acid, the following care products are better absorbed by the skin.
- 2019 Beauty MNL – Customer’s Pick, The Best Reviewed Toner
- 2018 Beauty MNL – Customer’s Pick
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, soak the exfoliator with a cotton pad and wipe along the skin texture at the first stage of the skin care routine.
- Follow with the rest of your skincare routine.
Mandelic Acid, Beta-Glucan, Panthenol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Sodium HyaluronateFull list of ingredients:
Water, Mandelic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Beta-Glucan, Panthenol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Sorbitol, Dimethyl Sulfone, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Citrate, Arginine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Natto Gum, Carbomer
|Beneficial skin type(s):||For all skin types, suitable for sensitive and acne-prone skin
|Skin concern(s):||Uneven skin tone and texture, pigmentation, acne and breakouts, inflamed skin
|pH:||4.5 ± 1.0|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
All of our international services are handled by DHL Express and local deliveries are handled by either DHL Express or Maltapost.
All of our deliveries are provided with a tracking number to make sure you can locate and track your orders any time. You will be given a tracking number as soon as your order is shipped.
When possible, you will also receive notifications for shipping updates regarding your order so you will be advised when the shipment is arriving to your specified address.
After buying various creams and never satisfied i found a winner. My face never look better. Highly recomand this product and all COSRX products.
It does exactly what it says on the box - it takes off sunscreen and make up with ease, and without leaving your skin with that horrible dry "pulling" feeling that I usually get with 1 cleanse, let alone when I need to double cleanse, even after a mask.
The scent is light, fragrant and not at all unpleasant.
Texture is of a solid cream which just melts into an oil once it touches the warmth of your skin. Product feels pleasant and light rather than sticky. Washing off takes just a few drops of water and leaves skin feeling fresh & clean
Though small tubs, you don't need a lot (pea size scoop is enough for my face & neck) so the product will last.
Overall, good product. Light texture that easily blends, however leaves a white cast which usually disappears like 10 min after putting the product on the skin. Smell is nice and not bothering.
Love it. Leave skin very smooth
Great BB cream that leaves a shiny finish. In my opinion it’s more suitable for light skin tone.
Nicely smelling, pleasant mask. When I put it on my face I noticed a cooling effect. I would recommend using it before sleep because the mask leaves an unusual shine which looks odd, however it feels nice.
The toner smells very nice. It absorbs quickly and leaves the skin feeling fresh. Did not notice any other particular results of the toner but overall it is a nice experience to use this toner.
I love this sunscreen! It does not leave a white cast and absorbs quickly. I have acne and it did not cause any break outs for me. So far, it is the best sun protection I have tried.
Found my love of my life!! Haha!! This product was amazing!! I have combination type of skin so I got easily have breakouts and small bumps specially on my forehead bcoz of the stubborn black/whiteheads its very soft and smooth finish after you apply. It’s a life changing for me. Definitely recommended!!👌🏼
I have been hearing about the product for so long and I decided to buy it and use it. This product is super effective and it is gonna last for a very long time.
I previously used to use the I'm From Fig Essence, but could no longer find it available. Decided to give the Mugwort line a chance, and it is just as great! The smell is a bit weird but you get used to it. As long as it feels hydrating on the skin and doesn't break me out, I'm happy with it! Purchased after 2 mini mugwort essences <3
This is a light moisturiser that is quickly absorbed. Great for summer.
I use it as a first cleanse. The oil has very thick luxurious feel to it. It melts down perfectly on my skin, and gently removes even waterproof makeup. Personally, I found some cleansing oils that were good in cleansing left me with this over-stripped and dry feeling after use but not this cleansing oil.
The only con is that it has this orange fragrance that I am not a fan of. I did not experience any irritation but if you have very sensitive skin, especially to fragrant ingredients, you might want to avoid it.
Struggled with akne caused by masks for more than a year. This cream helped me rid of the acne, calm my skin and faded the acne scars. The cream has a rich texture some what like an ointment, but it's not oily. It does leave somewhat of a white cast so if you have a darker skin tone you might prefer using it only during the night time.
It has not been long since I started using the Cosrx Blemish Clearing serum. My acne spots seem to have calmed down and the redness too. On another note, I highly recommend buying from Peaches & Creme as they are efficient and delivery was super quick!