Make It Bright Sheet Mask
Brighten and add nutrition to your skin at the same time!
SIORIS Make It Bright Sheet Mask is a brightening and soothing sheet mask drenched with 73% Organic Plum water instead of purified water from seasonal plums harvested once a year, and Broccoli extracts to deliver a shot of vitamins and minerals to brighten skin.
The sheet mask also contains:
- 6% Centella Asiatica extract helps calm irritated and tired skin.
- 4% Broccoli extract, rich in vitamin C to brighten skin tone.
- 0.5% Ginseng Callus culture extract contains plant stem cell extract to provide nutrition to the skin.
- Niacinamide (Vit B3) and panthenol (Vit B5) to brighten and nourish skin tone
This sheet mask is also featured with a biodegradable Tencel sheet derived from Eucalyptus extract and eco-friendly paper pouch for sustainable purposes. it has a high level of moisture and absorbency, with its very smooth fiber structure that adheres neatly to the skin without causing any irritation, making it suitable for those with sensitive skin.
Made with no harmful ingredients, free of parabens, artificial fragrance and colors.
HOW TO USE
- Apply mask over cleansed and toned face.
- Remove the sheet mask from the package and place evenly over the face.
- Relax with the mask on your face for 15-20 minutes, then remove the sheet.
- Gently pat the face so any remaining essence can absorb into the skin.
Plum water (Prunus Mume Fruit Water), Centella Asiatica extract, Broccoli extract, Ginseng Callus culture extract, Niacinamide (Vit B3), and Panthenol (Vit B5)
Full list of ingredients:
*Prunus Mume Fruit Water (73%), Centella Asiatica Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, Niacinamide, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Trehalose, Panthenol, Panax Ginseng Callus Culture Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil (* indicates organic farming)
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Sensitive skin, irritated skin, tired skin, dull skin, dehydrated skin
|Volume (g/ml):||25 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.