Lighting Tone Up Base SPF30 PA++ [Peach]
Be satisfied with any BB cream, cushion, foundation because of dark skin tone with this make up base with light adherence and moisturizing effect.
Lighting Tone Up Base SPF30 PA++ [Peach] is a makeup base to help make bright skin tone like giving light on the face, with a peach color to vitalize white and pale skin.
This tone up base:
- Clean and clear tone up the skin. With its illuminating formula with toning effect brightens skin tone naturally with shine providing clear and tone up skin.
- Moisturizes the skin to prep it for the makeup and adheres lightly to the skin and helps your next makeup adhere better.
- It helps makeup last longer, giving it a long wear effect. It contains a long wearing polymer that helps even the skin texture and keep the particle of makeup powder to last makeup from day to night.
HOW TO USE
- As the last step of your skincare routine before putting on makeup, take out an appropriate amount of the product.
- Apply smoothly into the skin.
Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, GlycerinFull list of ingredients:
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat. , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Silica, Isododecane, Glycerin, Methyl Trimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Sorbitan , 1,2-Hexanediol, Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract, Vinyl Dimethicone / Methicone Silsesquioxane, Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Hydroxyacetophenone, Propylene Carbonate, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Dimethicone / Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates / Dimethicone Copolymer, Fragrance, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Saussurea Involucrata Extract, Ultramarines, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Uneven skin tone
|SPF factor:||SPF 30 / PA++|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.