Less On Skin Redness Calming CICA Sun Stick SPF50+/PA++++
Sorry, currently out of stock
This is a lightweight, easy-to-use, mineral sunscreen stick with extracts of aloe vera that provides reliable protection from harmful UV rays. It effectively blocks both UVA and UVB rays, minimizing the likelihood of sun damage.
The essential mineral ingredients, centella asiatica & chamomile extracts effectively soothe, calm and relieve the redness of the skin. Green tea extracts controls sebum production and helps in maintaining the freshness of the skin tone. It moisturises, refreshes and soothes the skin and gives freshness and a sense of comfort especially during a hot day.
This sun stick contains EWG 1-2 green and safety-grade ingredients for the safe, gentle care of sensitive, irritated skin. This sunscreen is also reef-safe. It protects coral reefs and oceans by the elimination of potential reef-harming chemicals: Oxybenzone and Octinoxate.
This sunscreen is suitable for all skin types, ideal for sensitive and irritated skin.
HOW TO USE
- Extend the stick for only 5 mm and apply into face and neck, avoiding eyes 30 minutes before going out in the sun as the last step in your skincare routine.
- Reapply throughout the day, every two hours for the perfect sun protection during the day.
- Apply generously.
- Apply 30 minutes before going out. It takes about 30 minutes for the sunblock to seep into the skin.
- Re-apply every 2-3 hours. Apply more product between 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. when the UV rays are the strongest.
- Apply during all four seasons. UV radiation is present all throughout the four seasons.
Recommended: Double-cleanse as it has long-wearing benefit.
Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Orange, Centella Asiatica, Rice, Rosemary, Hyaluronic Acid, Licorice, Chamomile, Camellia Japonica Flower, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf
Full list of ingredients:
Octyldodecanol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Zinc Oxide, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Titanium Dioxide, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Dibutyl Lauroyl Glutamide, Dibutyl Ethylhexanoyl Glutamide, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Diisostearyl Malate, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl p-Cresol, Iron Oxides CI 77491, Magnesium Sulfate, Water, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Calamine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cellulose, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Mineral Salts, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, suitable for sensitive skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Sun damage, sunburn, irritated skin|
|SPF Factor:||Spf 50+ / PA ++++|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.