Less On Skin Redness Calming CICA Dressing Mask
Contains soft natural ingredients that provide gentle care for sensitive skin and relieves skin irritation. Essential minerals, such as magnesium and centella asiatica extract (CICANESIUM complex), effectively soothe irritated and reddened skin.
it has a breathable gauze sheet gently fits onto skin and effectively delivers the necessary ingredients into deeper layers of it.
TContains green and safety-grade ingredients EWG 1-2 for the safe, gentle care of sensitive, irritated skin.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, prepare face with a skin toner.
- Open package and smooth mask onto face. If the mask is stored upright, the essence may sink to the bottom. Shake well to evenly distribute the essence across the sheet mask.
- After 10 to 20 minutes, remove mask and pat leftover essence gently into the skin.
Centella Asiatica, Panthenol, Chinaberry, Olive, Sunflower, Eclipta Prostrata
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Mineral Salts, Magnesium Sulfate, Panthenol, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Tocopherol, Cellulose, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Carbomer, Trometh-amine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Inflamed skin, irritated skin, excessive sebum, skin redness, acne prone|
|Volume (g/ml):||23 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.