Klairs - 2-step Fundamental Care Set
This Fundamental Set contains the two bestsellers from the Fundamental Line for particularly sensitive skin and skin in need of care. The nourishing care with ampule-like effects and a light water-based facial oil offers simple yet robust skin care.
- Fundamental Ampule Mist 125ml - A water-based green tea facial spray that is composed of rice, cucumber, okra and mugwort and provides intensive moisture and antioxidant care. With its premium formulation, this product provides the skin with many nutrients! It also locks the moisture in the skin for long-lasting hydration. This ampoule of manure is a spray but as effective as a serum. Suitable for all skin types. Contains: - Camellia sinensis Leaf Water (green tea), rice, okra, cucumber extract and mugwort herb, trehalose, panthenol, hyaluronic acid Benefits: deep hydration long-lasting moisture soothing skin antioxidants care glowy effect
Fundamental Watery Oil Drop 50ml - A water- based serum with the rich moisture of a face oil . It is recommended for those who want all the benefits of an oil product but without an oily surface. It doesn't have a sticky texture but is quickly absorbed by the skin. Consisting of highly effective formulations such as green tea, ferment extracts, ceramides and peptides, it not only offers antioxidant care , but also improves skin regeneration and acts as an anti-aging solution . Let your skin shine with the Watery Oil Drop! Contains:
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water (Green Tea) - Fermented Extracts - Ceramides - Peptides - Rice, Algae Extracts - Hyaluronic Acid
HOW TO USE
See product links above for more information on how to use each product included in this skincare bundle.
See product links above for the full list of ingredients of each product included in this skincare bundle.
|Beneficial skin type(s):||ALL skin types, suitable for sensitive skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Dehydrated skin, dull skin, stressed/fatigued/tired skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||125ml, 50ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.