Joyful Time Essence Mask [acerola]
Enjoy this mask with Acerola extract, a fruit rich in Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant that banish toxins and brightens your skin. It evens the skin tone and revitalises dull skin.
It also has Centella asiatica extract and allantoin, that soothe, soften, protect and promote the healing of the skin. Collagen provides a powerful anti-aging effect, while an effective combination of Chia seed extract and hyaluronic acid act as moisturizers and conditioners of the skin, providing a long lasting moisturizing and softening effect. This mask revitalizes, get a even tone and clear the skin.
Mizon Joyful Time Essence Masks utilizes a “moisture gel matrix” which holds the moisturizing and skin conditioning ingredients together in a hydrating mesh structure. This "moisture gel matrix" was designed to immediately increase skin moisture upon application.
Each variety of the Mizon Joyful Time Essence mask contains botanical extracts that addresses a variety of skin concerns, minimizes moisture loss and improves vitality of the skin.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, prepare face with a skin toner.
- Open package and smooth mask onto face. If the mask is stored upright, the essence may sink to the bottom. Shake well to evenly distribute the essence across the sheet mask.
- After 10 to 20 minutes, remove mask and pat leftover essence gently into the skin.
Star ingredients: Acerola Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Centella Asiatica extract, Houttuynia Cordata extract, Collagen, Chia Seed extract
Full list of ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Betaine, Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Xanthan Gum, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Citrate, Citanidol, Ethylhex , Malpighia Emarginata (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Allantoin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Fragrance, Fructooligosaccharides, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Pullulan, Sodium Hyaluronate
[NOTE: Ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to the product packaging.]
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern:||Dull skin, uneven skin tone|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.