Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam
Sorry, currently out of stock
A scrub foam made with Jeju volcanic clusters that provides daily sebum and pore care and help cleanse pores while providing exfoliation.
Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam has Volcanic Ejecta* as its key ingredient, a remarkable natural ingredient that forms when lava from a volcano eruption solidifies on Jeju Island that is excellent for absorbing sebum and dirt. This scrub foam removes dirt from pores, exfoliates dead skin cells with fine volcanic cluster scrub particles, removes excess sebum and impurities from pores, leaving clean and clear skin.
HOW TO USE
- Apply an appropriate amount onto wet hands and work into rich lather.
- Smoothly massage over the face.
- Thoroughly rinse with lukewarm water afterwards.
Volcanic Ejecta (Volcanic Ash), Lactic AcidFull list of ingredients:
Water / Aqua / Eau, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Peg-32, Potassium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Palmitic Acid, Lauric Acid, Hydrated Silica, Lauryl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance / Parfum, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Chloride, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Disodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Volcanic Ash, Silica, Lactic Acid
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Oily and Combination skin
|Skin concern(s):||Excessive sebum, blemishes, enlarged pores, clogged pores
|Volume (g/ml):||300 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.