Instantly Brewing Tea Bag Mask - Hibiscus
A sheet mask with hibiscus extract that is rich in antioxidants that protects skin from free radicals. It stimulates cell renewal and improves hydration of the upper layers of the epidermis. It also contains pyruvic acid, which increases the natural synthesis of collagen in the skin and provides skin elasticity, hydration, lifting and softens. Good for dry skin.
Contains EWG 1-2 green grade ingredients that ensure product safety, minimize irritation on the skin. Suitable for sensitive skin.
Made up of 100% natural plant-based cloth of sheet mask that gently touches the skin.
Sheet mask packaging is designed in form of a bag with zip-lock for easy brewing of ingredients.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, prepare face with a skin toner.
- Open the package with a bag of herbs.
- Open the package with the mask, put the tea bag in it and close the bag with a zip-lock.
- Rub the mask with your palms for 1 minute.
- Then open the package, remove the mask, spread it over the skin, leave for 15 minutes.
- After 10 to 20 minutes, remove mask and pat leftover essence gently into the skin.
Star ingredients: Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower
Full list of ingredients:
Pouch 1: Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower 0.5 g
Pouch 2: Water/Aqua, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Xanthan Gum, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Arginine, Betaine, Centella Asiatica Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Honey Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Allantoin, Artemisia Capillaris Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Water
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, ideal for dry skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||27 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.