I.P.I Lightmax Ampoule Mask EX
Mediheal I.P.I Lightmax Ampoule Mask EX is a brightening face mask. Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, White Willow (Morus Alba) Bark Extract and Niacinamide help balance skin tone and improve skin complexion for brighter, healthier-looking skin.
The Bamboo Cellulose sheet forms a tight fit over the skin to ensure maximum delivery of the essence. As the mask dries, it turns white and contracts, providing a slight tightening effect.
Cruelty free. Alcohol free.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing and toning, apply mask.
- Hold lifting line ⓐ and pull upward to fit mask tightly to face, adjusting to fit around eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Relax for 10-20 minutes or until logo appears, then remove mask.
- Lightly pat remaining essence to help it absorb into skin.
Star ingredients: Niacinamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Glutathione
Full list of ingredients: Water, Glycerin , Propanediol, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Wine Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract, Carbomer, Panthenol, Trehalose , Betaine, Arginine, Glutathione, Allantoin, Polysorbate 80, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Dull skin, uneven skin tone|
|Volume (g/ml):||24 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.