Hydrium Centella Aqua Soothing Ampoule
Pure hydration without any irritation, perfect for sensitive skin! A lightweight, watery type, fast-absorbing ampoule that delivers immediate, pure hydration even for angry, inflamed, acne-prone skin.
COSRX Hydrium Centella Aqua Soothing Ampoule contains 42% of the Centella Asiatica extract and Madecassoside compounds that provide mild moisture for sensitive skin and effectively calm sensitive skin.
This ampoule is in the Hydrium Curation of COSRX which features Vitamin B5, also known as Panthenol, as key ingredient. Vitamin B5 has moisturising, regenerating, and anti-inflammatory effects and is safe to use on all skin type, even for sensitive skin.
Even if you layer it several times until the skin is filled with moisture, this lightweight, fast absorbing solution absorbs quickly without a greasy or tacky feeling on the skin. This formula is even suitable for acne-prone skin type as it does not cause the pores to clog. Its non-sticky, non-rich, light texture is suitable for all seasons including hot summers, and leaves a fresh & cool finish.
What’s the difference with AC Collection Blemish Spot Clearing Serum?
COSRX AC Collection Blemish Spot Clearing Serum is used when you want to remove scars or marks left after the trouble is gone, and Hydrium Centella Aqua Soothing Ampoule can be used for active acne which requires moisturising without irritation.
Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested and cruelty-free. This ampoule has an ingredient list to the minimum and excluded all the unnecessary ingredients that might irritate the skin. Free of artificial fragrance, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, alcohol and animal ingredients (Vegan).
HOW TO USE
- After toning, dispense a suitable amount with the dropper on cheeks, nose, and forehead drop by drop, avoiding the eye and mouth area.
- Smooth onto skin and gently pat until absorbed.
- Follow up with a moisturiser.
Tip: Follow with the brand’s Hydrium Green Tea Aqua Soothing Gel Cream, a hydrating formula that won’t make oily skin feel greasy or suffocated.
Vitamin B5 (D-panthenol), Centella Asiatica Extract, Madecassoside, Allantoin
Water, Centella Asiatica Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Chondrus CrispusExtract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract,Pentylene Glycol, Octanediol, AmmoniumAcryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Xanthan Gum,Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Madecassoside, Panthenol
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Sensitive skin, (active) acne/breakouts, dull skin, redness from acne, inflamed skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||40 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.