Heimish Velvet Powder Pact
Make finishing touches in your makeup that remove excessive oil without darkening your skin tone!
With its ECO moringa ceramide oil, it offers a soft velvet finish to remove oiliness while perfectly adhering to the skin without drying it.
It is a translucent powder giving a silky finish without clumping while smoothly covering up the pores, fine lines, and uneven skin texture. It holds the makeup in place without excessive oil for a long-lasting makeup finish.
HOW TO USE
- In the last stage of your daily skin care routine, apply an appropriate amount of powder on the puff included inside the pact, and lightly pat on the skin.
Tip! Use as a makeup fixer in the morning and an oil blotting sheet in the afternoon. Can be used easily and instantly anytime, anywhere.
Star ingredients: Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Pearl Extract, Diamond powder, Glycerin
Full list of ingredients: Mica (CI 77019),Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Dimethicone, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, HDI/PPG/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer, Magnesium Myristate, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Pearl Extract, Candida Bombicola/Glucose/Methyl Rapeseedate Ferment, Diamond powder, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate,Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sorbitan Stearate, Isohexadecane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Oleate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecanol, Tocopherol, Ceramide NP, Phytosphingosine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Oleanolic Acid, Oleyl Alcohol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance (Parfum)
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Excessive sebum, dull skin, blemishes
|Volume (g/ml):||5 g|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.