Green Tea Pure Cleansing Balm
Sorry, currently out of stock
YADAH Green Tea Pure Cleansing Balm contains is a gentle balm-type cleanser as the first step to your double cleansing routine. Enriched with green tea powder, rich in antioxidants and helps reduce signs of aging and protects the skin from sun damage, and contains a blend of natural oils that helps remove makeup, sunscreen and excess sebum without irritation.
It transforms from a solid balm to oil upon contact on the skin, and emulsifies well, leaving the skin feeling clean, hyrdated, and smooth. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Free of Parabens, Fragrance, Ethanol, and Artificial Coloring.
HOW TO USE
- Take adequate amount with spatula and leave it on dried hand.
- Melt it by skin heat and tab it on forehead, cheek and chin.
- Massage gently in circular motions to melt away makeup.
- Add small amount of water and emulsify then rinse it with lukewarm water
- Rinse skin with lukewarm water and pat dry.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Green tea powder
Full list of ingredients:
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Beeswax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder (0.3%), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil,Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Medica Vulgaris Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Volume (g/ml):||100 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.